One of the first concerns when you have a mobile phone is the battery charge. For this reason, one of the applications to measure its charge is Ampere.
What is Ampere?
Ampere It is known as the main application for you to measure the charge or discharge level of your phone's battery.
For most users, the battery is the main element that should be paid attention to, and that is that if you have any type of failure, your phone will not work as usual.
This application is used on all mobile devices that have an Android 5.0 or higher operating system.
Despite the fact that it is a completely free app, it also has a paid version available, with which you can enjoy all the functions, but in real time.
How does the Ampere app work?
- The first thing you should do is download the application on your phone, after that, you continue with the installation.
- Connect your device to the electrical charge.
- Now you must activate it, and wait approximately 10 seconds.
- The word will appear on the screen of the device ''measuring''.
- When the analysis is finished, you can see the values in milliamps, and know the status of the battery.
In addition, with all this process you can know a lot of information related to your battery. Some of these data are the following:
- The state: Thus, you can know if your phone is charged or not.
- Level: The charge level you have after being connected.
- Home: Indicates the type of charge that the device receives.
- Health: Indicates whether your battery has a problem or not.
- Technology: You can check the type of battery your phone has.
- Version: This refers specifically to the version of the operating system that your phone has.
- Build-ID: Points out the terminal identifier.
Keep in mind that downloading this application is very simple and free. Despite the fact that it is a very new app, it already has more than 4,8 ratings in the Play Store. Which means that, for users, it has been very useful.
What is the use of the Ampere application?
Although the main function of this application is check the general state of your phone's battery, also works perfectly to compare the use of different chargers, and thus, determine the appropriate one.
Another of the objectives is to verify the application with which the phone downloads faster, and thus limit its use.
What does the value of the result depend on?
The value obtained is an average estimate of 50 measurements, from which the 10 highest values must be eliminated, and the 10 lowest.
Also, the result may vary depending on the type of charger you are using, the cable, whether it is USB AC or Wireless, and also the phone model.
Another aspect that may also influence the result is the functions that are being carried out on the phone during this process.
The result can also change depending on whether or not you are connected to an electrical network. In the event that it is disconnected, the result will be negative and with an orange coloration.
However, if it is already connected to the electrical network, it has a positive value with a turquoise coloration.
It is important that, for the result to appear, the application is open during the entire process. This way you will get the correct values.
An important aspect to highlight is that the value depends on the charge that the terminal has, and in addition to the amount of volts it is receiving. So the values will not be the same if the device has, for example, 0% or 50% charge.