One of the entertainments of mobile phones is to use their applications, but how see the apps that I have bought in the App Store? It is very simple, and today we will teach you.
What to do to see the apps that I have bought in the App Store?
The first thing you should understand is that the App Store is the application store for users who have iOS, iPadOS and watchOS devices.
The App Store, moreover, is the one that helps you get any app you want on your phone. And in this way, personalize your device with the best apps of the moment.
Apple is one of the few companies that has ensured that all the services they offer to the public have very high security and privacy. In this way, none of your data will be exposed to third parties.
The app store has also become the best option to promote different apps. And that is why users often buy some of the most popular ones, but how do I know which apps I have bought with the App Store?
In the App Store so far there are approximately two million apps, they are classified according to their categories. Although there are different ways in which you can access the apps, there are few to check the purchase history within the App Store.
The history is what allows you to search for the applications you bought, whether they are paid or downloaded for free. You can even see your first purchased apps on any other device with your Apple ID.
Check recent app purchase history
In addition to checking apps you've recently purchased, you can also see what subscriptions you've made. The Apple company recently designed a website where the main theme is recent purchases. To make the query you just have to follow the steps, which we leave you below:
- Enter the website established by Apple Lossless Audio CODEC (ALAC),.
- The next thing you should do is log in by placing your Apple ID, and your password.
- Once you are inside, you will see the history in the form of a list with all the downloads and purchases of applications.
- The best thing is that it is organized taking into account the day of purchase.
It is a portal that was designed with the objective of requesting refunds of any subscription that is no longer important to you. It even allows you to make complaints, or any observation about the quality and operation of the application.
The process to carry out the complaint is very simple, you just have to select the reason for which you want to report the app, and continue with all the steps.
Another option for which you can use the purchase history is to manage all subscriptions, for this you just have to select the subscription and continue with »Manage Subscriptions».
You can also see all receipts for app purchases, or subscriptions you had to pay for.
The only downside, though, is that this only works for apps that have been recently installed, and not for long-downloaded apps.
See your oldest purchases from your device
If you want to access the App Store purchase history on iOS, and on iPadOS you need to have the device at hand.
- Enter the App Store, and look for the icon of your profile that is in the upper part of the right side.
- In the menu that appears you must select the option "Bought".
- Then you must press "My shopping", and all the information you need will appear.
- Two tabs appear at the top. The first helps you access all the purchases that are linked to your Apple ID. While , in the other you can see all the applications you bought on other devices.
With this history, you have the option to see all the app purchases you've made at different times. Plus, they're organized chronologically, which means it's easier to find the information you need.
It even allows you to download the app you bought in the past, just press the cloud button on the right side, and you're done.
Remember that, once you buy an application, it already belongs to your Apple ID, and regardless of whether the payment method changes, you can continue using it, or even download it later.
In your Mac App Store
If you have a Mac and want to know the applications you downloaded, you can also do it with the steps that we leave you:
- Open the Music application, and once you are inside, in the menu you must select "Bill".
- Several options appear, and you must select the one of »Account Settings».
- The next thing you need to do is sign in with your Apple ID.
- Then you must select "Account data", and slide until you reach the option "Shopping history".
- Now, in the small list you must select »Most recent purchase».
- Choose "See everything", so you can see all your purchase history from the last 90 days with your Mac App Store.
If you want to find applications with certain dates, you can place a series of time filters, and that's it, you'll see the complete history. The best thing is that all this information is searched from your computer, just using the Music application.
On a PC with Windows operating system
- The first step is to open iTunes.
- Once the menu opens you must select "Bill".
- Then press »See my account». Generally, it asks you to log in with your data.
- Now "Account information", you should look for the option of "Shopping history".
- The next thing is to press "See everything".
- After a few seconds, or minutes, all the history appears, you must click to see the last 90 days, and select a date range.
What to do if you can't find an item in your purchase history?
In case you can't find an app in your purchase history, you need to make sure you're signed in with the correct account. Because if you have several Apple IDs, this confusion often occurs.
You should also keep in mind that if you receive an email about a suspicious purchase, it probably isn't coming from Apple.