The problem of having BQ Cervantes Touch Light blocked, it can have a solution if you apply the correct steps. For this reason, in this article we teach you everything you should do.
What is BQ Cervantes Touch Light locked?
BQ eReaders is a well-known company in Spain that since its creation has developed incredible functions. Recently, it can even be used on smartphones, and for this reason, it has already created three dual-sim models.
Cervantes Touch Light is one of the changes or updates that the company has received, and it is that in addition to being a release of the software code, it is also a very positive measure that is undoubtedly in charge of enhancing the eReader, even creating hacks that make it more productive.
Furthermore, it is considered the first high-end eReader, which is responsible for releasing its own software. Despite the fact that different modifications have currently been carried out, such as correcting the battery meter, or introducing a new language, none compares to Cervantes Touch Light.
However, despite being one of the best updates, it has also generated many inconveniences, and for this reason, today we leave you with all the relevant information.
Reasons why the BQ Cervantes Touch Light
There are many reasons why BQ Cervantes Toch Light can be blocked, and these are the main ones:
- Turn pages too fast or often.
- Find a specific page number in a book.
- Jump to a page other than the next or previous one.
- Place a bookmark on the page.
- Access bookmarks or saved notes without permission.
- Suspend the device.
- Application changes.
What are the solutions to unlock BQ Cervantes Touch Light?
The first thing you should do, according to the experts, is to update or reinstall the operating system of your device, and the steps to carry out this process are very simple, just make sure you do the following:
- The first step is to download the compressed file with the update.
- The next thing is to unzip the file that is downloaded, and you must copy the folder that has the name »bquupdate», located in the root folder of the microSD card of your choice. Make sure it contains all the update-img and update.asc files.
- Now, you must turn off and insert the microSD card in the corresponding space. It is advisable to check the battery charge to avoid interruptions.
- Press the square home button, which is in the center, and at the same time you must press the power button. In this way, the reader will turn on and thus the installation in the system begins.
- You stop pressing the buttons, and immediately a notification appears saying »update completed successfully».
Once you carry out this entire process, the problem should be solved, however, if this is not the case, it is best to go to the nearest technical service to help you with the problem, or they can even change the product.