Netflix is a platform that currently has some of the best series that have ever been produced, as well as a tremendous cast of movies, shows, and documentaries for all tastes.
The truth is that there is no doubt that it is something really innovative and that it provides a solution to the real need of a large number of people. It is also true that the offer in this field of entertainment becomes increasingly broad, while each brand adds 100% different and exclusive content to its sector. Due to the rise of these new proposals, such as HBO, Disney +, Apple +, Amazon Prime or Rakuten, it is likely that you have thought about unsubscribing from your current Netflix subscription. Read on to find out how to do it in the easiest way possible!
How to cancel your Netflix account from all possible devices
Next, we want to explain all the different ways that currently exist to cancel your Netflix account from all possible devices. Let's go!
Through a phone call
Currently with a call you can save all those clicks that you will need to do if you want to cancel your Netflix account permanently. The process is the following:
- With your personal phone in hand, you must make a call to the following number: 900 866 616. It is 100% free.
- Once you are attended you have to request that your account be deleted. In this step you must provide your personal data such as email, your name or your bank details.
- After ending the call your Netflix account will have been canceled.
IMPORTANT: In the event that you have contracted Netflix as part of a package from Vodafone or another similar company, all you have to do is call the service number of said company to request that they unsubscribe you in the same way. We are sure that the company will offer without question to carry out the procedure quickly and with practically no complications.
Through your SmartTV
If you are just reading this post near your SmartTV, you are in luck. Below you can learn how to cancel your Netflix account directly from your own television, without complications. The cancellation process is as follows:
- Open your TV's web browser and enter the following URL: https://www.netflix.com/es/.
- When you are inside, log in with the profile you want to cancel. Next, click just above your username and then click on the “Your account” option.
- Within your account you must look for the option “Cancel streaming plan”. Once you have found it, You have to press the “Cancel Subscription” button.
- After observing all the information that will be displayed on the screen, you must click on "Accept" to show that you agree with the terms of cancellation of your account.
- And that's it! You just canceled your Netflix account permanently.
Through your PC or your Smartphone
If you want to unsubscribe from Netflix in the most traditional way, below we want to show you how to do it in the simplest way possible. The following process will be useful for both PC and Smartphone:
- Open your favorite web browser and enter the following URL: https://www.netflix.com/es/. Next, sign in with the profile you want to cancel.
- Now click just above your username and then click on the “Your account” option again.
- Within the settings panel of your user profile, click on “Cancel subscription”. The system will then tell you if you are sure to continue. Here you just have to click on “Cancel my account” and you will be done.
- !! Congratulations!! You have already permanently canceled your Netflix account.
Graduated in Computer Science, passionate about writing and technology. In Digital Guides I am going to offer you the best tutorials of the tools that I master the most, as well as recommendations of apps and programs that will surely interest you.