Without a doubt, both NFTs and cryptocurrencies are increasingly present in society. However, there is still much unknown about this vast universe. For this same reason, today we will tell you how to create an NFT from scratch and where you can sell it.
Calm! You don't have to be a computer expert or anything like that to create and sell your own NFT. The only thing you need is creativity and desire to do it, the process is much easier and faster than you imagine.
So you can create an NFT from scratch
We will explain the easiest way to create an NFT and start trading it once and for all. On the other hand, we also invite you to read this article that explains what is an NFT game and why is it different from others. Be that as it may, these are the steps you must follow to achieve it:
- The first thing you should do is enter the website of Featured by Binance y connect your wallet by pressing the button that says Connect wallet in the upper right. For this tutorial we will use Metamask, but you can also use Torus, TrustWallet or Binance Chain Wallet.
- After you have connected your wallet, click the button that says Create at the top right or go directly to this link to create.
- At this point you will see two options, tap Create new collection.
- This is the section to create the NFTs, here you will have to upload the image you want to convert to NFT, add a name, a description and a commission (make sure the commission is between 0% and 50%).
- Press the yellow button below and it says Create collection.
It is done! After you hit the Create Collection button, you will have to pay a commission of 0.02419492 BNB to be able to sell it (approximately 9 dollars as of today) and that's it, you will have created an NFT in a simple way that is automatically published in the Binance Featured market. We are talking about an NFT that people will be able to buy if they like it, one that if you are lucky could make you money.
You have realized? The process of creating an NFT will not take much time and is really easy. So if you wanted to immerse yourself in this world and try your luck selling your creations, you know exactly what you should do. Without a doubt, this is a great opportunity for visual creators to make themselves known and earn some money along the way. Cheer up!
And you, what are you waiting for to create your first NFT and sell it on the Binance market?
Journalist in the technology sector for more than 3 years, with extensive experience writing in some of the reference blogs on Internet browsing, apps and computers. I am always informed of the latest news regarding technological advances thanks to my documentary work.