Although in most cases, the same emojis are used, it happens that on Android and iOS mobiles, these they are not the same by default.
Yes, the emojis on your keyboards are one of the many differences between these operating systems. But this does not mean that we cannot have iPhone emojis on Android, all we need is the correct app and a device with an Android version lower than Android 9.
How to put iPhone emojis on an Android
The procedure to change emojis is valid only for users who have a device with a Android version less than Android 9 Pie. The reason for this is that in that version the font management was changed and the only possible way to do it would be rooting. So make sure you have an older version, otherwise none of the methods will work.
Taking into account the above, the instructions that generally apply are the following.
- Search the Google Play Store for an Apple emoji keyboard fonts app.
- Download the app and wait for it to install on your Android device.
- Go to Settings >> System >> Language and Input >> Virtual Keyboard >> Select Keyboard.
- Turn on the switch of the installed keyboard and in the pop-up window that appears on the screen press "To accept".
- Start using the keyboard with the new emojis. For this, open any application that allows writing and tap on the keyboard icon that appears in a corner of the original keyboard.
- Then select the name of the keyboard you are going to use and use it as you normally would.
Generally, these types of applications do not require you to do technical configurations special or root settings.
We should keep in mind that the new keyboard may change the font style slightly, but that doesn't mean it will damage our phone or anything like that.
Apps to put iPhone emojis for Android
Luckily, there is no shortage of applications to have the iPhone emojis on Android. There are many options available, but we will explain in this article how to use the most popular ones and those that require simpler handling.
This is the most popular app for put iphone emojis on an android. iFont It is a free application that is used to change the font of our keyboard, but that also offers the same iPhone emojis.
It works for Android and we can find it directly in the Google Play Store. It is mainly designed to allow the keyboard font to be changed, however, in turn, it serves so that we can use iOS emojis on an Android.
All we have to do to start enjoying this is download it and when it is installed on the mobile, restart it so that it runs automatically. Of course, it will work only on mobiles that allow changing the default font.
It should be noted that it also has a paid version with which we can obtain more privileges.
Install emoji keyboard
En Google Play Store there are a huge amount of emoji keyboard type apps and many of them are quite similar to the ones on iOS. Of course, they are not 100% exact, but they are about 90% similar.
One of the most popular applications is Kika Keyboard and its number of emojis is really very large, hence its popularity.
- Find Keyboard KiKi – Emoji Keyboard, GIF.
- Click on the application icon and then click on the button "Download".
- After the installation is finished press the following commands on your mobile Settings >> Languages >> System >> Default >> Add Keyboards and check the box corresponding to Kika Keyboard.
- Finish by pressing "To accept".
Install Fonts App
This method is recommended for mobiles where you can change the default font, If your mobile does not allow it, then you cannot do the following procedure.
The first thing you should do is install an app with iPhone-style fonts as Emoji Font 3. But, you should know that this is not found in the Google Play Store, so you can only install it through a APK file. So, before anything else, you need to enable the installation of apps from unknown sources.
- Go to your Android settings and press Security >> Unknown Sources and check the box next to it.
- Now download and install Emoji Font 3 from a trusted platform.
- Go back to Settings and click on Screen >> Font Style and select Emoji Font 3 in the window that appears.
- Download Gboard the Google keyboard app and press the button “Enable in Settings”.
- Select Gboard as default keyboard and confirm on the button "To accept".
- Then click on “Select input method” and select Gboard.
- Done, start using iPhone emojis on Android.
Create Memojis on Android
In addition to using the same iPhone emojis on Android, you can also create your own memojis and customize them the way you want it.
This is thanks to an application that has gone unnoticed by most users, but is very easy to use: Bitmoji.
This app allows us to produce memojis, which are nothing more than emojis, but that look like our face or the face of whoever we want.
- Download Bimoji on your mobile and log in with your Snapchat account or create a new user account.
- Choose gender for emoji, you can be male or female.
- Then you must take a picture of yourself so that you can see your face at all times and produce emojis that are as similar as possible.
- Browse tab by tab and customize the emoji by adding the features you want.
- When the avatar is ready, the next thing is to use it as a template to generate the stickers you want.
- To send your creations to other apps, just long press on the image and select the app that is compatible from the dropdown menu that opens.
ZFont is a free app that works as the simplest way to put iPhone emojis on Android.
This is one app to change fonts of letters, but it works for our purpose because it has the same list of emojis as iOS devices.
It has a fairly intuitive interface, which is divided into different tabs, however, one of its drawbacks is that it contains advertising.
- Download and install the app from the Google Play Store.
- Open zFont and go to the emojis tab.
- Download the emoji pack and then click on "Set".
- Choose the brand of your mobile in the list of options and specify the data requested by the app.
- Next, zFont will create a pack for you to apply from there to the app that comes with your phone by default. You may have to restart your mobile so you can start using the emojis.
- The new emojis will appear on the mobile keyboard.
How to change the emojis of Gboard?
Although many do not know it, since February 2021 the Google Gboard keyboard, presented a new feature for your users: generate new emoji, using the already known emojis as a base. Of course, in order to use this method, you need to have Gboard installed and make it the default keyboard on your mobile.
- Access the Gboard settings and follow this path Settings >> Languages and input >> Manage keyboard >> Gboard >> Settings.
- Then click on the section Emojis, stickers and GIFs, and click on the switch decals to activate it
From there, all you have to do is go to any app where the keyboard is displayed, click on the emoji menu and select two of the traditional emojis. Immediately, the keyboard will suggest the new possible emojis that you can send.
Although the limit is only your imagination, there are times when the combinations of emojis will not yield any type of result.
Freelance writer with more than 4 years writing to create content for different web portals, which has resulted in the acquisition of a huge collection of knowledge on different digital topics. Her excellent journalistic work allows her to write first-rate articles and guides related to technology.