From the moment you buy a Mac computer, you surely have many questions, and one of them is How to view Safari history on your Mac?
Safari is one of the fastest running browsers today and also helps control power consumption in the iOS operating system. In this way, the battery life is longer.
The process is very simple, you just have to make sure to follow each of the steps that we leave you below:
- The first is to open Safari: You will find this application in the icon represented as a blue compass. You can usually place it in the Dock.
- Once there, the next thing you should do is click on ''History'', which in Spanish means ''Record''. You can find this option at the top of the screen. Also, you have the opportunity to know the history of a specific day.
- The next thing is to select ''Show all history'', this option is located at the top of the screen. There you can see all the complete history of the browser. There is even a keyboard shortcut that is ''Command+Y'', and in this way, the history opens faster.
- You must click on the left side of a date, so you can know all the history of that specific day. This is why, if a date does not appear on the list, you will not know the history either. To delete it, you must look for the option of ''Delete history''.
Apart from the way mentioned above it can also be done using Google Chrome. Thus, you can choose the option that best suits you, likewise, the process is easy.
- You must start by opening Google Chrome, this application is found with four characteristic colors, such as yellow, red, green and blue.
The next thing you should do is click on ''History'', which you find at the top of the screen. Thus, you can see all the sites you just closed and all the ones you have recently visited.
Graduated in Computer Science, passionate about writing and technology. In Digital Guides I am going to offer you the best tutorials of the tools that I master the most, as well as recommendations of apps and programs that will surely interest you.