In this guide we show you how to download InShot for Windows PC for free.
Table of Contents
How to download Inshot on a Windows PC step by step
Downloading InShot for PC for free is a fairly simple process and you don't need programming knowledge or anything like that. But, before that, it is necessary to proceed to the installation of the Android emulator so that the application can work. In this case, we will indicate the steps to follow with Bluestacks.
On the official site of BlueStacks, click on the download link.
Next, choose the appropriate download option for your operating system.
Follow the installation instructions that appear on the screen.
When the installation is complete, open the emulator and sign in to your Google account so you can access the Google Play Store.
Enter the Google Play Store and use the search engine to locate Video InShot and click on the installation button.
When the process is complete, the InShot icon will appear on the desktop, just click it to open the app and use it.
Is Inshot free?
Downloading inShot for PC will allow you to use most of the app's features at no cost. However, to create videos or photos with a higher level of professionalism, you may need to get the paid pro version.
What is Inshot?
InShot is a video editing application that has many outstanding features to create professional audiovisual content. In fact, it is very popular among content creators for social networks, because it has features that are premium in other apps, totally free.
Originally, this app was created to allow editing and uploading of videos for Instagram. However, it has features that allow you to edit videos for platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Tiktok, among others.
Another particularly interesting feature of this video editor is that it also works as an image editor. Here, you can upload photos from your gallery and make changes to them like change background, insert other images, add frames, insert filters and more.
What characteristics does it have?
- Available for Android and iOS operating system, but can be used on PC with an Android emulator.
- It also allows photo editing and collage.
- It has a paid version called InShot Pro that costs $9,43 per year.
- The Pro version offers a 7-day free trial.
- It also works as a video converter because you can transform any format into MP4 format.
- The output of the videos is always in HD.
- It has a watermark by default, but it can be removed easily and at no cost.
What editing options does InShot have?
- Filters and video effects: It has more than 50 video filters and a large number of effects such as zoom out, jump zoom, roll, flash neon, fire, mirror, among others.
- Text and stickers: You can add any text and even create your own watermark in the app. You can also generate the subtitles of your videos with different styles and fonts.
- Transitions: There is a long list of options, from the basic ones like dragging the clip to the side, up or down, to the more flashy ones like movie effect transitions.
- Music: It allows you to add any background music, either from your personal gallery or from the library that the app itself has. Recently, they added new features like extracting sounds from other videos and noise reduction. Another option is the voiceover recording, which you can edit by changing the volume, lowering the noise or trimming fragments.
- Video gallery for intro: InShot offers a small library of videos with different styles that you can use for the intro of your creations.
Provides various setting options like contrast, brightness, saturation, film grain, temperature, sharpen, highlights, crop, rotate, mirror, add frames, and blur background. The size of the photos can be changed by choosing from the app's options.
One of InShot's new editing options for photos is background removal. This also includes the option to add an outline effect to the cropped image.
There are several layout options to make collages or mosaics with your photos. In turn, you can crop the images, add effects and filters. In addition, our creation can be saved in the gallery or published directly on social networks from the app.
First of all, before downloading InShot for PC, it is necessary to clarify that there is no version of this app compatible with computer operating systems. However, this does not mean that it is not possible to use the app here.
All we need is an Android emulator on our computer. The most popular so far for all its features is Bluestacks. However, you can use any of your choice.
In case of choosing Bluestacks, you must have a PC with an operating system higher than Windows 7, RAM memory of at least 4 GB, at least 5 GB of disk space and updated graphics drivers.
Alternatives to Inshot
Although InShot features are very good and provide many advantages in video editing, you can also opt for other alternatives that are similar in terms of efficiency. Some of these are:
- Adobe Premier Pro
- VSDC Free Video Editor
All of these have different functions and features, it is all a matter of choosing one that suits your needs.
Freelance writer with more than 4 years writing to create content for different web portals, which has resulted in the acquisition of a huge collection of knowledge on different digital topics. Her excellent journalistic work allows her to write first-rate articles and guides related to technology.