There are many people who have no idea that it can be mirror Mac screen on Smart TV and for that reason, on many occasions they have not been able to enjoy their devices to the fullest, especially when there are more people with us and we want to project any video on a Smart TV, there is an uncomplicated process to achieve this duplication.
In this article that begins below, we are going to show you the correct way to carry out this process. So you will be able to do it whenever you want and you will also be able to share anything or just use your Mac on a larger screen to work.
How can you mirror this Mac screen to a Smart TV?
Some time ago this process was done via HDMI cable, but over time many Macs have changed and have ports other than this one. This is a situation that has led people to look for other alternatives to be able to duplicate the screens while they are working with a Mac, currently this can be duplicated through certain applications.
The correct way to do this is as follows:
- First of all, you must find hdmi port and then connect it to the TV. An HDMI port is usually located on the back or to the side of it.
- If your Mac does not have the HDMI port, You must know what its output is and buy a suitable cable, it could be Thunderbolt 2 to HDMI or also USB-C to HDMI.
- When you are clear about the cable you are going to use, you must connect one of these ends either to the Mac or to the port adapter.
- now is the time that you turn on your television, When you turn this on, what you should do is get the HDMI input in the menu so that what is on the screen of your Mac can be projected.
- After that, It's just a matter of waiting a few seconds. there you will be able to see on your television everything that is on the screen of your Mac.
Are there other methods to mirror the screen?
If you don't want to mirror the screen using the HDMI cable, you can use airplay 2, it works optimally, this alternative will allow you to duplicate any content on your Mac and project it directly to your Android device. What can happen using this alternative is that you must update the software of your television.
Not all televisions have the factory software to allow this mirroring. This is because some Smart TVs are a little older and your version of the operating system is not capable of doing this type of synchronization, but once you resort to updating it, this problem will be solved.
Air Parrot 3
This is another option that you can use to share your Mac screen in a larger one. without having to use cables or perform any type of tedious configuration. With this app You can share multimedia content to your Smart TV wirelessly, this is an application that is not only compatible with macOS, it is also compatible with Windows and Chrome.
If your idea is to play presentations in an auditorium, a meeting room or just broadcast a movie, this is the solution for you. It will allow you to mirror the entire screen or just a program that you have specified, Once you have installed this application, it will search and show you which receivers are close to you.