Nowadays, TikTok It is one of the most visited social networks by youth and adults around the world; For this reason, the platform has been constantly updated, with the aim of providing its more than 600 million users with new and interesting user functions. The day of today we will talk about the most outstanding tool of this application, with which you can know who visits your profile on TikTok.
Methods to discover who visits my profile on TikTok
Now, this social network offers you the opportunity to choose whether or not you want to activate the “profile viewing history” function in your account.
To do this, a series of steps must be followed to the letter, and then We will leave you the 3 existing methods; so that you can also discover who visits your profile on TikTok.
1. Activate notifications to find out when they see your profile
The first method to know who visits my profile on TikTok is the one that can be executed through a notification that the same application makes to you. Also, thanks to this announcement, thousands of users have been able to discover and take advantage of the most recent function of the platform, and if you also want to be part of it, you will only have to follow the steps below:
- Sign in to the TikTok app and log in to your account.
- Click on the icon that bears the name: Inbox. This will help you to view your notifications.
- Select the “Activity” option.
- Once inside the list of activity notifications you must click on: All activity.
- Then select "From TikTok", which will allow you to see the notifications sent by the platform itself.
- In these notifications you should find the one that tells you: someone has seen your profile.
- Read the information that the app gives you about the new function and Click on the “Activate” option found at the end of the statement.
2. Turn on profile view history on TikTok
On the other hand, if you ran the first method and failed to display the aforementioned notification, you'll be glad to know that it is also possible to activate the profile view history feature in TikTok. For this you need to perform the following step by step:
- Open the TikTok app on your smartphone and sign in to your account.
- Once inside the app, you must locate the icon that bears the name "Profile".
- At the top right of your profile there should be a eye icon; which you will need to press to continue.
- By pressing it you will be able to observe the relevant information about the new profile views function.
- At the bottom of the text you will find 2 options. In this case, you will need press the one that says “Activate” to put the visualizations into operation.
- If what you are looking for is “Turn off profile views on TikTok”, then you will need to go to the eye icon > then the settings icon > followed by Turn off.
3. Activation via profile settings
Now, if the views icon is still not found on your TikTok profile or through it you have not been able to activate the function that allows you to know who visits your TikTok profile, don't worry, with the following steps you will be able to execute the third and last method to know who sees your profile on TikTok.
- Open the TikTok app on your smartphone and log in to your account.
- Select the “Profile” icon.
- Click on the “Menu” icon (represented with 3 horizontal lines) located at the top right of your account profile.
- Click on the “Settings and privacy” option to continue with the process.
- Now you must Select the "Privacy" option.
- Go to the bottom of the list of options, where you can Locate the “Profile Views” option to continually click on it.
- Once inside the profile views, you will only have to click on the activation button and that's it. Similarly, you will only have to repeat the procedure to deactivate the function if you wish.
It is important that you know the conditions of use of the history of views of the profile in TikTok. Only then will you know if it is really useful to activate this function in your profile or not; In addition, you will be able to learn even more why this function has been implemented and the use it will have.
- The TikTok app explains that, You can only see the views of users who have activated the "Profile Views" option in their accounts.
- If any user decides not to activate this option, then he will be able to observe the profile of any user without providing any notification to the owner of said account.
- If you have decided to activate the view notification, you give the application permission to make known if you visit the profile of other users on TikTok; as long as this user has also activated the profile view function.
- This tool is disabled by default, this means that if you have not yet activated it, you will not need to deactivate it.