The entire system of Valorant accounts is blocked taking into account the zones and regions, because it is in charge of determining the location as soon as you enter. For this, you should know How to change region in Valorant?
How to change region in Valorant with a few steps?
Changing the region in Valorant is very simple, and that is, you can do it from the game's support service or using a VPN, whichever of the two ways you choose has a series of steps that you must follow, and we will show them to you below:
Change region in Valorant using VPN
- The first step you should do is download a VPN, one of the most used is ExpressVPN, since it includes a very large server network so you can play with users from any country.
- The next thing is to connect to a VPN server, and when you log into the app, you should look for the server list option to find out »All locations». Choose the server that is your preference while playing.
- Now, you must create a new Riot Games/Valorant account, and locate the option » PLAY FREE".
- Then select "CREATE AN ACCOUNT". You must enter the necessary information to complete the entire registration, remember that you have to use a valid email to achieve account verification.
- It is time for you to download Valorant, and log in with your account. Remember, verify that the VPN is connected to the area you chose before logging in.
- Verify the region in Valorant, once you have the account and log in you must go to the group menu and locate the assigned region. Another option is to check it in "Personal information" from the Riot account.
- And voila, it's time to play Valorant in the new location.
What are the best VPNs to change the region in Valorant?
Here we show you the best VPN options that you can use to change the region in Valorant, easily and safely:
It is one of the best VPNs and this is because it has a large network of servers that contribute to region switching in the game. In addition, the speed is very high, and it allows you to connect up to 5 devices at the same time.
The best thing is that it is compatible with different operating systems, such as: Windows, macOS, Linux, PS4/PS5, Xbox OneSeries, iOS, Android, etc.
It has approximately 9.139 servers in more than 91 countries that can be used with Valorant. You have the option to connect with 7 devices at the same time.
It works with different games, and not only with Valorant, such as: Fortnite, GTA Online, Call Of Duty Warzone, Minecraft, among others.
Private Internet Access
The most amazing feature of this VPN is its speed, plus it includes military encryption, therefore your computer has excellent protection against any IPD or DNS leaks.
There is no limit to connect the different devices at the same time. It includes 2.200 servers running in 75 countries at a very high speed, and can be used in different games.
It is one of the least used VPNs, and this is because it only has 200 servers in 63 countries, however, it includes Spain and Mexico. It works perfectly with more games, like Valorant, Fortnite, GTA Online, Call of Duty Warzone, Minecraft, among others.
Change the region with the Valorant support assistant
- Enter the Valorant support page.
- Check the region you are in.
- Modify the region manually.
- Then, confirm your choice, and you're done.
This step is perhaps a little easier and faster to carry out, however, the decision to choose between one method or another depends only on you.